If you hade no possibility to complete your full paper within the deadline the NFF 2011 organisation committee has decided to accept papers that have been completed after the deadline as well (however you will have the responsibility to distribute your full paper to the participants of your track during or after the conference). If you should not be able to finish your paper at all the committee might make an exception for you and still let you present, please inform us and the track organisers if you are unable to submit your full paper in time.
If you have decided to withdrawn from the conference - please let us know asap
Full paper submission cloesed
Submission deadline was June 28, All accepted abstracts will be published in the programme book and the papers will be available in a selected electronic format (USB stick or online).
For questions please contact Congrex:
Phone:+46 8 4596600
Presenting authors must register and pay the registration fee.
We are pleased to announce that more than 350 abstracts have been accepted to participate in the Nordic Academy of Management (NFF) meeting in Stockholm.Abstract submission closed
- Submission deadline was February 18, 2011. Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission should have been sent within 24 hours to the e-mail address stated under section “Contact details”.
- Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the contact person in early March 2011.
- The contact person will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract. The contact person is responsible for informing the authors of the status of the abstract. The e-mail address of the contact person will be printed in the abstract book.
- Abstracts must be written in English or one of the Nordic languages.
- The abstract should not exceed 2500 characters including spaces but excluding title and author details.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- In the process of submitting your abstract you need to choose in which track you wish to present your paper. Please see track descriptions on this link.
- Your personal page makes it possible for you to: make changes/updates until the submission deadline, read and print your abstract and follow the status of your submitted abstract.